Easily the most horrifying line of dialogue I’ve ever heard in an animated movie.
NO BUT THIS WAS SUCH A GOOD GODDAMN MOVIE LIKE THE MUSIC IS FUN AND SUPERB THE CHARACTERS WERE REAL PEOPLE EVEN THE ANTAGONISTS THE WOMEN WERE GREAT IT WAS ALL GREAT. IT DOESNT MATTER IF YOURE JEWISH, CHRISTIAN, MUSLIM, ATHEIST, WHATEVER ELSE IT DOESNT MATTER ITS SUCH A GOOD MOVIE AND ITS LITERALLY ONLY 90 MINUTES OF YOUR DAY AND EXPERIENCE THIS HERE JUST CLICK IT LITERALLY IT WILL OPEN IN A NEW TAB GO WATCH.
also can we point out that none of the characters were white? like damn accurate depictions of Biblical characters
I reblog every time Prince of Egypt comes up because holy fuck this movie is so good.
My friend just sent this to me on fb and Im gonna buy every single one of them
I want all!!
I need that snorlax one in a bad way
This is what my husband and I purchased at the grocery store the other day.
We don’t have kids.
We are adults. We pay bills.
And drink water from a whale.
الفنان ” Bryan Lewis Saunders “
ينقل تجربته برسمه لمجموعة من الرسوم التي تمثّله بعد تعاطيه انواع مختلفة من المخدرات .
Bryan Lewis Saunders is an artist from Johnson City, Tennessee who’s doing a series of self portraits under the influence of various drugs.
If you need a laugh just pause this at any time.
Vine by Matt King
No but try it
WHAT UP BITCHES? IT’S A MOTHERFUCKIN GIVEAWAY
Did you hear the news? I hit a thousand followers. What a ridiculous number, right? So I figured i’d hold a giveaway and hand out some free stuff.
So given that Rooster Teeth and Achievement Hunter are what I seem to be blogging about the most these days (sorry about that), the prizes are as follows:
- First Prize: 1 (one) shirt from the Rooster Teeth Store. Any standard shirt you’d like. I’ll contact the winner to find out what size they want.
- Second Prize: 1 (one) poster from the Rooster Teeth Store.
- Third Prize: 1 (one) deck of cards and either a set of 2 (two) slap bands OR a RWBY button pack from the Rooster Teeth Store. (Okay yes all the prizes are from the RT store, you get the point, right?)
If the giveaway gets a bunch of interest i’ll consider adding on a few more prizes.
Now rules? Yeah okay, rules:
- Likes and reblogs count as entries. There’s no limit on the amount of entires you can have so go ahead and reblog to your hearts content. Just be mindful of spamming your followers.
- Must be following me (handpickedhappiness) sorry to sound snooty but this is a giveaway for my followers. Jump on board with the other 1000 losers.
- You’ve got to be comfortable with giving me your name and address for shipping purposes.
- No giveaway blogs. I’ll be checking.
- You can enter until the 18th of July 12:00am AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time) because that’s my birthday /hint hint/.
- I’ll be picking a winner using a random number generator. (Obviously if one person is picked for more than one prize i’ll draw another winner.)
So there you have it.
Thanks so much to the (unbelievable amount) of people who’ve been following me. I’m still trying to wrap my head around the fact that there are 1000 of you!
So today was the last day of RTX 2014, and I just wanted to say thank you to Achievement Hunter, for everything they do.
Even though I wasn’t there, it was still amazing and I know I’m not the only one to think that :)